We invite you to
Search for a tech job, view details and apply
iOS Developer (Mid/Senior) – Investment Platform
Break industry stereotypes…
The idea of working for a financial organisation is inherently not an exhilarating prospect however if you’d like an opportunity to work with the future of financial services then this could be an interesting position for you.
This exciting tech company are aiming to change the perception of a typical apps within their industry, providing their customers with a transparent service that's allowing individuals to work towards financial freedom with minimum effort!
After what has been a very successful journey so far, they’re now looking for an iOS developer to come and join their team of 200+ and be a part of their inclusive culture which really values a healthy work/life balance as well as a fun social environment.
Since being founded over 10 years ago they have grown exponentially now with over £100m of funding, multiple awards won, fantastic partnerships acquired and over 50,000 active users.
- Commercial experience on native iOS mobile application development
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming with Swift, its IDEs, XCUnitTests and XCUITests, frameworks, libraries and practices
- Experience with the MVVM design pattern in iOS
- Curious about new ways of working and open to different approaches and ideas
- Good knowledge of core iOS libraries and frameworks (e.g. UIKit, Foundation, Security...)
- Experience of iOS application deployment (testing, approval and publishing to Apple store)
- Experience of automated CI/CD processes and tools (we use Bitrise but this is not a pre-requisite)
Benefits for you!
- 25 days’ holiday
- Birthday day off
- 2 days’ paid community leave
- Private healthcare with Vitality from day 1
- Access to a digital GP and other healthcare resources
- Season ticket and bike loans
- Access to a wellbeing platform & regular knowledge sharing
- Regular homeworking perks and rewards
- Cycle storage and showers onsite
- Discounted account for you and your family and friends