We invite you to
Search for a tech job, view details and apply
Deep Learning Team Leader
We are looking for an experienced Deep Learning Team Leader to join the R&D Team at the California office of an industry leading, level 4 autonomous vehicle AI software company. You will be an active part of the team, working on the design, development and integration of novel deep vision based algorithms at the core of the autonomous driving system. An ideal opportunity to work on cutting-edge deep vision methods; develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles. The successful candidate will report to VP R&D. With over 70 employees across 4 cities this company has big plans for expansion.
- M.Sc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Physics or other quantitate field from a leading university (Ph.D an advantage).
- Able to demonstrate a minimum 3 years hands-on experience is developing deep learning algorithms
- People management skills and a minimum 3 years team leader experience with 4+ engineers
- knowledge and experience in computer vision and image manipulation algorithms
- Hands-on, in depth knowledge of deep learning fundamentals
- Mathematical aptitude, focusing on probability, vector algebra and geometry
- Proficiency in C++ & Python
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Experience with Linux
- Source control with git
- Academia or industry experience in conducting long-term development/research projects
- Directly manage the AI Engineering team. Manage allocated AI projects and work closely with technical group leaders in HQ.
- In charge of projects through from research to deployment
- Lead, design, train, and optimize novel computer vision algorithms
- Plan, guide, and lead medium to long-term projects involving multiple engineers
- Devise and implement performance metrics
- Complex data pipeline supervision, from collection stage to annotation and models training
- Collaborate with HR to manage local recruitment processes